Superintendent of Schools
Sheffield City School Distict
The mission of Sheffield City Schools is to collaborate with families and community members to produce graduates prepared for success through innovative, rigorous, student-centered learning experiences and high expectations for all. To accomplish this mission, we believe in:
- Providing rigorous curriculum and engaging instruction in safe, secure, and student-centered schools.
- Maintaining high expectations and high performance standards for all students, employees, families, and community partners.
- Providing varied, high quality extracurricular, career exploration, fine arts, and character development opportunities to enhance student achievement.
- Enhancing trust through effective communication, equitable distribution of resources, fiscal responsibility, and academic accountability.
- Recruiting, retaining and valuing skilled, caring faculty and staff who are committed to continuous improvement, ongoing, professional development, and student success.