Welcome to my Teacher WebPage! My name is Andrew Franck and I am both humbled and proud to be a part of Sheffield City Schools. This is my second year at SJHS and my eighth year as an educator. Beyond the classroom, I will be the sponsor for National Junior Honor Society and coach Girls Volleyball and Basketball at the Junior High and Varsity level. My wife, Jordan, is also an educator, teaching 5th Grade Mathematics at Hibbett Middle School in Florence. We have been married for four years.
- University of North Alabama: Masters Degree (Secondary Education / 2011)
- University of North Alabama: Bachelors Degree (History and Political Science / 2009)
- Coffee High School (2004)
- Sheffield Junior High School (Aug. 2017 - Present)
- St. Joseph Regional Catholic School (Aug. 2013 - May 2017)
- Wilson High School (Jan. 2012 - May 2013)
- Practice safety in regard to yourself and towards others.
- Show respect for yourself, for others, and for the facilities and equipment.
- Act in a responsible manner in everything you do.
Students are expected to…
- be a positive influence on others.
- follow classroom rules.
- come prepared to class daily.
- complete assignments by their due dates.
- work to the best of your ability.
- actively participate in cooperative groups and classroom discussions.