Student Code of Conduct
Interested in learning more about our daily P.A.W.S. period?
- Click on the link below to access the School Supply List for 2018-2019!
Seventh\Eighth Grade Student Supply List
- We want to hear from YOU!
If you have any great ideas that would help improve our school, we would like to hear them. Please feel free to click on the link below and share your ideas. This is a vital piece of our school's Continuous Improvement Plan. (CIP)
PARENT AND STUDENT SURVEY RESULTS ARE IN!!!
Click on the AdvancED link below to see the result from our parent and student inventory surveys. We thank everyone who took the time to share your thoughts with us. We have looked at your feedback and have added some goals to our Annual Continuous Improvement Plan (ACIP).
Survey Results 2017
Need to report bullying at SJHS? Click on Bullying and Harassment Reporting
- Click here for the Stop Bullying: Speak Up video shared with SJHS students during advisory time Thursday 9/1/16. Please take time to watch the video and talk with your child about bullying and the importance of reporting bullying to school staff. Also, please remember, bullying defined is not a single incident. It happens over time and involves an imbalance of power. Conflict in the junior high setting is normal, but anytime it is reoccurring and one of the students involved is being hurt, it should be reported.
- Click here to watch a video about school absences; they add up!
- Inclement Weather Information: